ISA is a not-for-profit organization recognized in the US as tax-exempt under Internal Revenue Code section 501(c)(3).
Some of our highlights from 2022 to help move us closer to achieving our goal include:
- Launch of the Health Provider Advocacy toolkit and Parent Advocacy toolkit brought to fruition under the Parent Voice Initiative grant from PMNCH and WHO SEARO. These toolkits are readily adaptable to different settings.
- Launch of the online registry of parent support organizations under the Parent Voice Initiative grant from PMNCH and WHO SEARO.
- Development of the ‘Global Guide for Stillbirth Advocacy and Implementation’ in collaboration with a variety of stakeholders supported by a grant from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. This Guide will be launched at the IMNHC 2023 event in Cape town in May 2023.
- Supported the development of a UN Joint Technical Brief on Stillbirth in the Middle East/North Africa, now published in English and Arabic.
- The ISA annual conference was held in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA from 15-17 September 2022 in collaboration with the University of Utah.
- Finalization of the COCOON global study on parent experiences during Covid-19 pandemic, including on stillbirth and newborn deaths with publications expected in 2023.
When you support ISA:
- You help raise awareness about stillbirth and reduce stigma.
- You bring parents, clinicians, and researchers together to address stillbirth prevention and care in a collaborative way.
- You support scientific research to ensure effective action to reduce stillbirths and newborn deaths.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com