Keep checking back as we continually update this page. Contact us with any suggestions or queries or for further support.
Name your stillborn baby; join the Each Egg A World project.
Listen to this podcast: the first of a new series by Ashleigh Smith The Glimmer Podcast: Should we all see a psychologist after pregnancy loss? on Apple Podcasts
And this one: Ashleigh Smith interviews Claire Storey, ISA board member The Glimmer Podcast: The International Organization working to reduce baby-loss
This Father’s Day, Marquise and Morgan Goodwin share their story of the loss of their three babies.
Katy Gold, former ISA board chair, is interviewed in this article from The Atlantic about changing practices around stillbirth bereavement support in Denmark.
Executive Summary of the Lancet’s 2016 Ending Preventable Stillbirths series:
For Parents/Families: Glow in the Woods
- From ISA board member Francine de Montigny at the University of Quebec (also available in French and subtitled in Portuguese): The Father Friendly Initiative team has published a video on men’s experience of their child’s death, When the storm hits. Five fathers share their experience of their child’s death and the tools that have helped them. This video is available for men and women to view in the comfort of their home. It also aims to support training for the health and social care milieu, as well as community organizations.
Country resources for information and support after stillbirth:
- In the UK:
- Former ISA Board chair Dr Alex Heazell is Clinical Director of the Tommy’s stillbirth research centre in St Mary’s Hospital in Manchester
- SANDS UK was a partner for ISA’s conferences in Birmingham, UK (2007) and Antigua (2011)
- National Bereavement Care Pathway (NBCP) for Pregnancy and Baby Loss
- NBCP Scotland
- In Spain:
- Umamanita, co-founded by ISA board member Jillian Cassidy
- In Italy:
- In the US:
- In the UK: