- To maintain high quality web resources for parents, health care professionals and researchers;
- To run annual conferences and meetings to raise awareness of stillbirth and share knowledge and experience;
- To foster collaboration in research to prevent stillbirth and improve care for families whose baby is stillborn through meetings and website resources;
- To enable ISA projects such as the Lancet Stillbirth Series and follow up papers
We are committed to making every dollar count. Please help us continue this invaluable work with your donation today. A donation of any amount will be gratefully accepted and you or your loved ones will receive a memorial card. Your payment will be processed via paypal.
International Stillbirth Alliance is tax-exempt under section 501(c)3 of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code and all gifts are tax deductible.
Transaction Completed !
Your Paypal payment is still processing.
Please don't close the window or leave the page until the transaction completes.
Is this membership for someone else?
Please enter the email address you would like to register.
Choose your membership category:
[All prices are in USD]
Note: A small organisation is one with no paid staff.
- Parent/Student/Supporter $25 pa
- Health professional/staff $50 pa
- Small organisation $75 pa
- Large organisation $250 pa